I don't like people disrupting plans.
especially when the entire group has already
accommodated to this particular person's preferences & such.
anyways. CAT today was really horrible.
the new lecturer was like, well, I don't know.
it seems as though I can't register whatever that she've said
into my brain la. T.T.
I had such a strong urge to leave the lecture room at 4pm,
my legs were sore from climbing high & low for painting ystd,
and today, i had to sit for 8 long hours. it was really uncomfortable. =/.
oh. and by the way, damn joey ng made me break my resolution today.
about the vulgarities-less de. :(. she insulted jacob, my idol in twilight lor.
I'm so angry. haha! but at least this year, i broke it on the 5th day lor.
i broke that resolution on the very first day last year okay.
haha, slight improvement! say you agree with me! {:
btw, joey ng, you better come tmr and don't ps hor.
okay, I'm actually blogging during
the commercial break of Love Blossoms II now.
so pardon me for any mistakes. ja ne! :D.
♥ 7:25 PM